Monday, August 27, 2007

New Nemo Chair

Today I went to Kmart (the worst store ever) and to the grocery store. Somehow Dylan spotted Nemo 3 or 4 times. He spotted his tail on a small balloon-on-a-stick and I had to turn the bunch around to verify - sure enough! He spotted Nemo on some box somewhere, then on this chair. Of course I got it! It was only $3.50!!!!

He likes to have me open the fridge for him so he can get out his sippy cup. Today he spotted the whipped cream. I thought it would be fun to squirt some in his mouth. He didn't like that, but put his hand out for me to put it there instead. He was having SO much fun that I put his new bib on him (thanks to Malia's California grandma for making it) and sat him in his new chair for some fun. We went right to the bathtub after this.

THEN of course I got him ready for bed and let him watch his Nemo to settle down. I came in to check my email then went back to find him fast asleep. I'm a bad mommy for not putting him right in his bed, but he had been so good today and I hadn't let him watch Nemo all day. I thought it was good for a picture b/c you can see the Nemo and Marlin pictures!

A cute couch would have been a better investment seeing how uncomfortable he looks, but I liked this beach chair b/c it folds up for easy storage - and the price was right.

1 comment:

The McKays said...

What a perfect chair for him! And you were just saying that you wished he had one!

I can't believe he fell asleep like that! Abbey has only fallen asleep in strange places a couple of times. She has to be REALLY tired to do that.