Friday, August 10, 2007

Entertainment

Steven's watching what I think is the 1st Bucs game of the season. I'm playing w/ pictures, and Dylan is sitting behind me playing with his toys. He is picking up blocks and putting them all in a container. Once no more are on the floor, he dumps out the container and starts over. He's been doing it for who-knows-how long. And this is our Friday night entertainment. (We did go to the aquarium w/ the Crews and to dinner w/ Andre.)

This video is over 3 min. You could start to play it and you'll get the picture after a couple of seconds. The video is more for Abbey to see if she misses Dylan and his toys. AND Lacey won't have to push play too many times to entertain Abbey:)

1 comment:

The McKays said...

Abbey enjoyed the video. When I hit play, she ran over and climbed up into my lap. She sat really still and stared at the screen the whole time. At the very end, she pointed her finger at the screen, but she didn't say anything. I think she was pointing at the balls and basketball goal.

Did I tell you she got one of those for her birthday? Brian's mom got it for her because she had seen pics of her playing with Aiden and Dylan's, and so that Brian can start teaching her how to play I guess. If she hadn't gotten it for her Bday, then I was going to get it for her for Christmas. She loves balls!