Friday, August 10, 2007

The Bebe

I was excited about the little baby's 1st ultrasound and I took these two pictures with me to show my friends and family. Unfortunately I left them at my mom's house then kept forgetting to get them when I was there. Magically I just found them in Dylan's diaper bag (thanks Mom!) so I can finally post them for all to see. These are from July 16th. The little baby was wiggling a lot so that made me smile! I was most curious to see if there was just one baby in there b/c my friend Marcie recently had identical twins. It's just one. See the profile w/ the fist up?
It's too early to tell the gender, so don't ask:) Steven is adament that we should keep it a suprise until the actual delivery day. There's no way he could have convinced me to wait w/ Dylan, but I'm not too anxious this time around. With Dylan, there were really only 2 dificult parts of the pregnancy besides being tired: Waiting to find out that he was a boy, then picking a name.

This baby has made me feel more moody and more yucky and sick, so it's like I'm reminded that I'm pregnant every day. Besides, I'm showing already. So I'm not sure that I'll be able to wait the whole 9 months to find out if we're having a baby boy or a baby girl, but quite possibly.

I'm not going to decorate a room in either blue or pink b/c no matter where we're living, the baby will stay in my room for a while then will have to share w/ Dylan. I have tons of boy stuff already and my cousin just had a baby girl and isn't going to have any more babies so I can use her pink stuff. I also won't have a shower, so those are the main reasons I would want to find out.

We don't have any names picked out either this time. Maybe if we can't come up with anything, I'll ask my doctor what I'm having. It's so hard to visualize without knowing the gender. Who knows.

1 comment:

The McKays said...

Wow, he/she really looks like a baby! It's funny to think that there is a really a baby in there because you don't look pregnant at all.