Friday, August 10, 2007

Thank you Lacey

I haven't uploaded a list of pictures that Lacey took yet. That's truely ungreatful of me. The one on the upper right of my blog is one she took, but here's the link to our family gallery on one of her websites: http://www.pbase.com/mckayportraits/feger Here are a few I stole from her site:





I like this one b/c it's so dramatic. Look at the black sky and red lifeguard stand then Dylan's looking out at the waves and signing "water."

Isn't she amazing?! I can't wait to sit down w/ Steven and pick which ones we wanted printed and blown up HUGE:) What a perfect birthday present made possible by Steven, Lacey, Brian, and my parents, Oh, and Dylan cooperated enough too.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

I don't have a favorite, do you?

2 comments:

The McKays said...

You silly girl. I would have emailed you the ones without the watermark for your blog. I just put those on for our portfolio to make everything consistent and to prevent strangers from stealing them, not you!

[in training] julie b said...

I love the pictures! All of them! But, I think my favorite from the little blog versions is actually the first one posted with the life gaurd stand. It is just really striking to me.