Friday, August 10, 2007

Taylor Twins





My friend Marcie had twins over 2 months ago. (They were 2 months early though). They're so tiny and sweet and cute. We went to Outback for dinner on Saturday night with them. Dylan was so lucky b/c he got to sit by them. I love how interested he was in them. He stared, then wanted to touch, then said "bee-bee" and tried climbing in with them. He touched their teeny tiny toes and I thought it was cute. People ask me if Dylan knows that I'm having a baby or not. I don't think so. For a day I wondered b/c he pointed to my tummy and said "bee bee" unprompted! One minute later he pointed to his own and repeated his word for baby. Oh well. At least I know he'll be fascinated w/ the baby's toes. I think he'll be jealous at first b/c he wanted in my lap at dinner when I was holding one.
I'm also excited to post Marcie's birth announcement! I don't think anyone who she's going to send one to reads my blog regularly enough to worry about ruining the suprise. I just love it!

1 comment:

The McKays said...

You forgot to mention that you took all of those pictures yourself and that YOU created that birth announcement! It looks great BTW.