Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm wondering . . .

I've been wondering who this blog is for.

One huge reason is that it is so much easier for me to log what our family does here b/c it's better than trusting my memory. (I use it instead of journals, scrapbooks, photo albums, etc some.)

Another reason is that I love taking pictures and it's a place for me to share them without filling up friends' emails.

I have some friends who mentioned something on it but I didn't know they had been reading it b/c they hadn't commented.
So, I decided to copy Lacey and I'm polling you if you're reading this. Please answer the 3 questions below and to the right of this ~~~~~>

P.S. Comment to this post if you have additional feedback. You can be annonymous then type your name or what I'll know you by at the end. (You don't have to log in.)

8 comments:

The McKays said...

Wow! I'm the first one to take the poll! I guess that means I check your blog more often than anyone else!

Kat Gille said...

Hey Tiff, how come this blog says it was posted on September 18? Can you not make two posts on the same day?

And just so you know, even if I hardly ever comment, I quite often proudly show off my cutest-nephew-in-the-world photos to Daniel, coworkers, old mission friends--whoever will humor me! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm LOVIN' it!!! Hadn't looked at this B4, and now I C what I've bN missing! Muy well done. --Dad

[in training] julie b said...

You needed an additional option for why don't you comment - I would have checked: because I am lame! I always mean to, and I always think that I will come back and do it later and then too much time goes by. But I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I check the blog almost every time you remind me to.

The McKays said...

I am seeing a big gray box at the top of the blog every time I load the page. Anyone else see it, or is it just me? It just started today.

Kat, she put a future date so that the post would remain at the top of the blog until then.

Unknown said...

I LOVE watching the Feger family laugh and play and seeing their adventures.

Lindsey said...

Hello Tiff and Family!

Your blog is way fun to look at! I'm glad it's here to keep me up to date on the Fegers. You are quite the photographer now. I am having a blast at BYU it would actually be nice to have a blog to post all my pictures too. Have you heard of facebook? All my friends are trying to talk me into getting one. Anyway, it will be fun to come home and show you all my pictures! I sent you and your moms joint birthday package in the mail last week so hopefully it will arrive soon! I'm sorry i keep meaning to call you too! I love you though and thanks for the email about the blog or else i wouldn't have known how to access it! Talk to you soon!