Monday, August 6, 2007

MMSM - cute Dylan


Shannon's MMSM is on what your kid does that makes you smile. Dylan has his own personality alright. I love it. He runs and hides when he sees Steven - he always thinks Steven is going to play the "I'm gunna go getcha" game. It's usually late when Steven gets home from work late and I"m too tired to go get the camera, but it really is cute. He acts so scared of his daddy then laughs so hard I have to intervene to make sure he gets a chance to breathe.
Here he's playing peek-a-boo AND wearing shoes w/ his PJs:

Another one is how Dylan has a shoe fetish. He really likes shoes my shoes, Daddy's shoes, Malia's shoes, his own shoes. Sometimes he wants to put them on then goes to the front door, but then he will want to wear them w/ his PJs. What opposites, silly guy.

No comments: