Sunday, August 26, 2007

Chairs

I need to get Dylan his own special chair.

He likes to back up and sit on a lap when someone he knows is sitting on the floor. If I leave the tray off of his high chair, he'll climb up there and sit. I found him resting on the couch yesterday and taped it b/c he's just so sweet sometimes. (This is a poor quality video b/c it's with an old back-up camera).

I brought out the potty chair for him to sit on - may as well. I figure he could watch his favorite movie - Finding Nemo*. He was happy with the arrangement. That potty is still clean although his blanket got wet and had to go right in the wash. I'm not really trying to potty train, but thought if he wants a chair to sit on, it wasn't being used. The funny thing now is that he requests his potty when I turn on Nemo but he tries to climb on it and jump off and he's not good at sticking the landing. (I don't keep it in the living room.)
I just noticed how dysfunctional this looks. He doesn't have a shirt on in the video then doesn't have pants on in the picture. Oh well.
*He doesn't watch Nemo ALL day long. I let him watch it first thing in the morning b/c he requests it as soon as he opens his eyes then when he's winding down before bed time.

No comments: