Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hi Miss Ivy June Crew!!

Ivy was born yesterday when I was at work.  I couldn't wait to see her!  She's so perfect and round and healthy and sleepy and happy and girly and pretty, see for yourself! 
Corrie, who looks so pretty and relaxed and awesome, 
sent me these three pictures yesterday. 


 We stopped by to meet Ivy today.  Dylan and Isaac were so happy to meet her finally.  Steven took pictures while I helped Dylan and Isaac take turns holding her.  She makes eye contact and looks around and is so sweet.
 We couldn't stay long, of course, but after the doctor took her away then Ivy ate, I took a couple of pictures of her perfectly round little face. 

Ni' night sweet Ivy, see you soon!  I'm soooo happy that I can get my little baby girl fix with you, be ready for my camera to be in your face all day long!

No comments: