Friday, January 20, 2012

December To Do: Roller Skating

12/10/11
I got excited for December and made a to do list of Christmassy things. 
I had Ice Skating on there.  Steven pointed out that we should probably start with roller skating.  Then he pointed out that one of us would be stuck holding the baby so we should only pay for one adult.  And he further pointed out that the designated baby carrier should stay at home since he didn't like to skate even though I thought the baby carrier could double as a tripod. 
So I took the kids to a local roller rink.  They weren't that bad! 
 I took each of them around once while the other took pictures. 

 Then we stayed on the carpet. 

 and lived happily ever after. 
The end. 
P.S. Santa got Isaac roller blades for Christmas!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I love the step-by-step logic of Steven getting out of going ice skating. And I love your comment on a baby carrier doubling as a tripod. :)

Good idea with the staying on the carpet. And are those rollerblades you're wearing the same ones from when you were 12 or so???