Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'll eat my chocolates, and have them too

Thank you Steven! For taking note of me acting like Dylan saying "I want THAT for my birthday" when I saw these in a magazine.  These hand painted beauties are delicious! 
Steven told me once that the "you can't have your cake and eat it too" is meant to be the other way around, and makes more sense like "you can't eat your cake and have it too." 
Maybe that was before cameras.
I have eaten some already, and will have these pictures to remember how fun their hand painted designs were.
I was so happy that he had me open this present last night before the kids could see:) 
A bite of heaven.
Then Steven got me running clothes, french toast, OJ, eggs, and took a half day of work to bring me Moe's and go swiming with us.  Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

yay, happy birthday!! Those chocolates look yummy :)