Wednesday, July 28, 2010

check . . . check . . . check!

todaynight's check list

work with lunch break - barely but check
dollar store w/o giving in to the kids - check
sun oven dinner - gross but check
sidewalk chalk and needed kid bath - check
small run at Lindsay's - check
teens said I look good for being so old - check grrrrr
pick up Rx - 3 days late but check
dishes - check
shower - check
proof and print orders - check
photo jewelry re-order - check
YW e-newsletter - check
PCDHA e-minutes/assignments - check
Family Blog update - pitiful.
maybe tomorrow,
or the next day, or night, or Friday . . . or not.
 
THANK YOU KAT for doing my 2007 blog book for me for my birthday!  It's a priority, but b/c it's only MY priority, it is waiting in my dreams.  I'm so happy that you're doing it for me!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kat Gille said...

You're welcome! :) Sounds like you had a VERY productive day. And you can get around to getting me those RockYou-replacement photos whenever, because you know the blog book is coming so there's not really a rush. I wish I were in Florida now to find 'em for you. In 5 weeks I will be! :)