Monday, July 12, 2010

Dear Blog,

hi family blog/journal,
i miss you.  why can't i just have a boring lazy summer?  to relax?  (Actually, that sounds horrid and boring.)  Anyway, i used to blog to feel refreshed and accomplished so my thoughts would not be forgotten.  now i take naps if I get a break.  i love naps.  but i have so many things to say, like when my friends came to visit, and our first time to the beach for the season, and about how my boys are changing and being creative, and about my new adventures of being the YW president again, and of girl's camp in heels/skirt.  i'm now loaded up with to do lists, and although you're on there, facebook updates are more convenient.  i'm also having "technical dificulties" still.  so much for wanting to be selfish and self absorbed in my new business this year.  "Slow and steady wins the race" is what I keep telling myself about that although I want to rush out and do/learn/shoot mroe.  i do love opportunities and often say thanksgiving prayers for so many of them.  I want a vinyl letters sign that reads "I need Thee every hour."  I think that has been my personal motto lately like when I couldn't find my camera when I was on the way out the door to a photoshoot.  It all worked out b/c of the power of prayer, and cell phones.  anyway, i just wanted to drop by to say hi.  next time i'll be more like a proud grandma and will bring a whole billfold of photos of my precious little angel babies to show off reguardless of if you care to see how they've grown.  They're collecting dust over in my "June 2010" file and are spilling over into the "July 2010" one. 
love, me

No comments: