Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Andre is alive!

Andre and Barbie just sent me this email from Spain:
Well, monday morning, the morning after Spain won the world cup final and a long night of celebrating with the locals... after less than two hours sleep (two hours more than most) I ran with the bulls!

Here is the only picture I can send right now, but I do have a few more. You can see one of the bulls rush by right behind me as I tried to get out of the way. I hope the attachment came through okay.
I couldn't stop thinking about them!  They were there to watch the final World Cup game with the locals, celebrated I'm sure (we got a text from him that the country was going crazy), then he ran with the bulls - it doesn't get much crazier than that!  What a good picture too. 

2 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

Whoa! That is a cool picture! Crazy Andre! He's too pretty to be running with bulls!

Kat Gille said...

Lol, I agree with Lacey on all counts!