Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yellow and Green

Side by side, I had
2 dirty boys, then
2 naked boys, then
2 yellow ducky towel boys, then
2 diaper boys, then
2 of these cute yellow and green PJs boys. I had to get a picture of this since they're too big for these PJs and it'll be the last time to remember this.
It's totally not worth clicking on the collage, but I wanted to make it. Dylan was so sweet and was looking at Isaac, then he was bored holding him, then he was totally pushing him off of his lap. Dylan asks to hold Isaac but in less than ten seconds, he says "All Done" with the words and sign. I guess Isaac is a boring blob to his big brother. Soon he'll be bigger than Dylan though and HE'll do the pushing, watch out, Dylan!

Don't worry, my camera only needs one hand. I was holding Isaac the whole time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The ones where Dylan's pushing Isaac off totally remind me of an old picture of you, me, and Matt in which Matt is trying to escape and we're pulling him back. Most of the time I don't think Isaac looks like anyone, but then in some pictures I think he looks just like Matt or Martin or JT.