Monday, May 5, 2008

Big Boy (girly) Bed

Dylan has been taking naps on my bed and on Corrie's bed for a long time. I've known he was ready for a big boy bed but didn't want to do it in a house we would need to pack up. This is nice b/c Maria already has one for us. We'll buy whatever will go with our new house. I don't want to think about it 'til I have a bedroom to put it in.

We set up the crib to the high setting here and called it Isaac's "baby bed" from the start. Dylan still slept in it until we got our bed set up b/c Steven slept in the big boy bed.

So April 30th was Dylan's first official night in his big boy bed. We put a body pillow on the ground since we don't have a bed railing. Steven said he pushed him closer to the wall in the morning. Good thing I didn't see that I guess. This is what I saw.
I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, but I was telling Steven that I kinda wished we had more masculine bedding for Dylan's first "big boy bed." This is Maria's guest bed for when Gabrielle spends the night. Steven said that was on the bottom of his list of things to care about.

No comments: