Monday, May 5, 2008

Roly Poly

Isaac can roll over now. I think he would have been able to do it sooner, but I don't really leave him on his back much. Even for naps, it's usually been in the swing or another baby thing like that or in my arms. At night he sleeps with me holding him too.

Dylan didn't roll over 'til he was almost 5 months old. This chunker wasn't even 3 months old.

I know I'm helping Isaac in this video, but that's only b/c the videos were way too long and I'm too lazy to look into video editing software. I probably have something on my computer now that will do it, but once I start, I may get into it. Ignorance is bliss. But I had tried filming his rolling over for a while and he was getting frustrated and tired. This is kinda hard to watch b/c he gets sad.

Now I can't leave him on something soft. You can see how fast he could suffocate. He burries his little face in and pushes down so hard to try to get over that arm. He rolls over all by himself now. He's so determined.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sad! Amazing that he can roll over so young, but also just so sad how upset he gets! I want to run over and pick him up and hug him and tell him he doesn't have to roll over again until he's 5 months old if he doesn't want to.