Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tennis Lessons

Dylan expanded his vocabulary the other night. He learned "tennis" and "racket." The says them perfectly. He really liked the rackets. Yes, that's duck tape on mine. My brothers would be proud. Dylan felt left out when even 2Dylan had his own racket. I got his bat out of the car. He likes it, but had to have a racket too.
They played with extra balls on the other court while we pretended we knew what we were doing.
I really couldn't focus. I'm not that competitive as it is, but this picture is classic. It looks like I'm a spectator. My head went back and forth as Steven played against Jolyn and Daniel. I was on the bench most of the matches. Isaac needed me.

For a better story, click here.

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

I think it's a good story. We'll have to play again, that was fun.