Tuesday, May 20, 2008

1st Hair Trim

I'm not waiting for this momentous occasion for the big 1st hair cut for Isaac. He looks so silly with his bald spot on the back of his head then the dark mullet hairs growing under it. So why not blog it since I'm not going to keep the fuzzies I trimmed. If my fingers weren't so big in diameter, I would have done a better job. It doesn't even look like I did anything. If I knew where the buzzer hair trimmer was, I would use that. I look back at pictures of Dylan w/ a silly patch of hair on the top of his head and wonder what I was waiting for. Why the heck didn't I see how silly that looked? Anyway, here's your picture. (I did save some of the hair between two pieces of box tape.)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Liam's hair was like that too. He got the bald spot in the back and the mullet below. I think he had like three "first haircuts" because I cut the mullet a few times, but it didn't count as his "official" first haircut because Ryan wasn;t there.