Monday, May 5, 2008

Sneaky

Dylan isn't napping well for me. He will go to bed fine, but doesn't fall asleep. At least he rests I guess. Before we moved, I was on my computer while I thought Dylan was napping. Then, I saw his head peak out of his bedroom. We made eye contact and he darted back in. I went in to find him back in his crib. I wonder how long he's been able to climb out. I also wondered HOW he did it so I got my camera. I was laughing b/c I thought it was so funny how he thought he would be in trouble for getting out of bed. The poor guy wasn't tired. Anyway, here's how. oh, and he's lifting his hand to give me a high five, not to hit me like I thought at first when watching the video today.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

That is so funny. I can't believe he just goes head first out of the crib. Smart little boy. Gosh, he looks so much older than when I saw him a few months ago! I miss you guys, I hope you are doing ok!

Unknown said...

How fun! Not what I was expecting! What a clever little guy! This is one of my favorites so far.