Saturday, May 10, 2008

Band-aids

I bought a box of band-aids as an impulse buy at a dollar store a long time ago. I wanted to have some fun ones on hand when Dylan got a band-aid worthy scrape.

Dylan had so much fun doing "choo choo" in the pool that he wore the pads off of some of his fingers. One was red enough for a band-aid. I put some neosporin on along with the fun bandage. I kissed it, then he did. Dylan decided he had another "ouch." So I went and got my first-aid supplies and fixed that finger. He liked it so this continued. Then I came up with the idea that his right thumb needed one too. That's the one he sucks. He kept going for it at nap time but switched to his left one to my dismay. He would stop sucking it to grab one of his random toys and would automatically bring his right thumb to his lips. He would look at it, then go for the left one. He fell asleep with his left one, but it didn't stay in.


1 comment:

The McKays said...

That video is cracking me up! I love it!