Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Day with "Dita"

Steven's mom wants Dylan to call her "Abuelita" (little grandma in Spanish.) Dylan says "Dita" for that and I LOVE it - so cute.

It didn't feel like Thanksgiving 'til I was actually eating Turkey. The Holidays have started w/o me - yikes! I wanted to be more creative and venture into making something besides the usual green bean caserole, but I didn't. I made 3 of them, one for work, one for Maria's, and one for my mom's house. Steven made his famous sweet potato caseroles.

Dylan was sleeping on the WAY to eating Turkey. I tried to quietly put him in his pack and play that Steven set up before I went in, but everybody came in the room to say hi and to greet us. Dylan got nervous w/ all of the people and was so tired that he clung to me awake until he got some food in him. Poor kid only got two 15 min naps on the way to each of his grandmas' houses. Cousins all 1yr old and Gabrielle who's forhead is chopped off
He had lots of fun playing in the back yard w/ his cousin, Gabrielle. She would put the ball on his stick and he would fling it off. What fun.







No comments: