Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving at Grandma's new house

We always have lunch with Steven's family then dinner with mine. I love not having to fight over which family to spend the holidays with like some couples have to do. My dad and his fiance (now wife) were invited to my mom's too. 14 people were at "Dita's" lunch then 21 were at my mom's.

My mom's goal was to be moved in and settled enough to have Thanksgiving at her house. It worked! She only thought Kat was comming in town, but Matt and my aunt and uncle stayed with her too! That's the whole point of her getting the bigger house, so she could host more people!


She had 2 full dining room tables of guests and pleanty of food.


My brothers have an "indo board." I think that's what it's called. Almost everyone took a turn on it. It's supposed to give you practice for all of the board sports. Uncle Dave says it's a good work out. I didn't get on this time b/c I was in a dress and am pregnant. Two no-nos I'm sure.

my dad had just finnished


Aunt Claudia Uncle Daveeven my mom
Kat posed for this blurry picture
Steven didn't pose for me
Dylan had help from his tios
Then Matt actually did it WITH Dylan - tandem style

Kat was playing w/ Dylan a lot too. He looked so funny folding in half when he flipped like this.

But the ping pong was the best. I LOVE going to my mom's house b/c my brothers take care of Dylan for me. If I'm in the mood to be lazy, they go and take him outside for me. It's what uncles are for, right? Matt taught Dylan how to play ping pong. He was using his left hand and was doing pretty well. I didn't see, but I heard that he almost threw Dylan as an extension of his arm to catch the ball once.


2 comments:

The McKays said...

Kat is so beautiful. Is that her voice on the second video? It reminds me of the way mine sounds on my videos.

I didn't know aunt Claudia and uncle Dave came for the wedding!

Did you notice that both of our babies played ping-pong on Thanksgiving? I didn't think to take video of Abbey playing and the pics I got weren't really blog worthy. Oh well.

Tiffany Feger said...

yea, I did notice that. And w/ their uncles:)

Yes it's Kat's voice, and Claudia on one telling Matt to step aside.