Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mom's Moving Day

On Saturday, we helped my mom move into her bigger house. Look outside to see her lawn filled w/ cars. There were a LOT of people who showed up from church to help. One guy just moved here and let us use his moving truck before he had to turn it in. We took 4 truck loads accross town! (We had 2 trucks total.) My dad and his fiance, Jane helped too.

Steven was the 1st one there and the last to leave. Dylan and I weren't much help, but we were there for moral support. Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures b/c I thought JT was taking them. I let him borrow Dylan and my camera while I packed stuff.
This is the new place. It's really cool w/ lots of levels. There's stuff covering the floor but we'll get good pictures from Thanksgiving. That was the deadline for my mom since Kat and Matt are flying in town for Thanksgiving and my dad's wedding. You can see my dad's knees below. He's sitting next to his fiance, Jane.
The back yard is pretty big and sits on a lake.
It's hard to see the front b/c of all of the trees, but this is it. They're on a culdisac.
To treat ourselves for all of Steven's hard work, we stopped at Orange Blossom Groves. They gave Dylan his own mini soft serve. That was a mistake though.
He LOVED sharing my key lime ice soft serve. This place is seasonal, so we've been waiting for it to open. It'll probably be a regular spot on our way to my mom's new place.

No comments: