Saturday, November 24, 2007

this week

This week I haven't had time to post anything but I've been feeling guilty about it. I've been taking lots of pictures, but have been too busy to go through them.
Sunday - dinner at my mom's after getting back from Orlando
Monday - The beach w/ my sister and unpack
Tuesday - I worked and cleaned my sister's teeth and went to Malia's 2nd Bday party
Wednesday - My office pot luck lunch then my brother came in town w/ my aunt and uncle and we had a sorta rehersal dinner w/ my dad's fiance at my house
Thursday - Cooking and Thanksgiving with all the parents at 2 houses
Friday - OB appointment to find out I weighed exactly this much on the same day 2 years ago, then I cleaned my brother's teeth, fought crowds in the mall, then went to My dad's wedding!
Saturday - My maternity photo shoot
Tomorrow - Church and see my siblings before they leave and hopefully take a well deserved nap

Also, I had a cold that kept me up at night b/c I wasn't sure what meds I could take. I went through a box of kleenex then got Steven sick. He slept all day today 'til the photo shoot. Dylan got a little bit of a runny nose, but didn't seem to be as bothered by the cold as Steven and I were/are.

2 comments:

The McKays said...

Ooooh! When do we get to see the pics??

Is it weird cleaning your sister's teeth? I'm not sure I'd want a family member to see my teeth that close up.

Tiffany Feger said...

I'll post pictures tomorrow probably.

No, it's not wierd cleaning family's teeth. Maybe for them, but it doesn't seem like it. They all have good teeth:)