Friday, November 9, 2007

November Beach Day

The sun felt so good when we were taking pictures after Danny and Matt's christening that I decided to take the kids to the beach on Monday. What a good idea! I got some sun on my forhead so I won't look as pale:)
Malia gathered all her stuff and ran for the sand Dylan looks like he's ready to suprise attack Malia
Close, Dylan. Try again.
I remembered his sunglasses this time so he could be like the fishies behind him.

Malia tried them on for a wile too
Happy boy

His feet are in the air here, see? He jumps on everything and off of everything else


Dylan discovered how to climb up and down the fish spine by himself. traffic jam!

We went for a short walk
then Dylan pushed all of our stuff to the car. He's SUCH a gentleman.

On the way out someone asked me if it was their first time in the sand b/c they seemed to enjoy it so much. Maybe I should go more often.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Very cute pictures. My favorite one is Dylan on the fish with his sunglasses. Next time I will have to go with you because Liam would love to play with Dylan and Malia at the beach.