Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Babysitting



I'm so lucky to still be able to babysit for a couple of families. They let me bring Dylan b/c their kids are big enough. They end up watching Dylan and I get to have fun. Yesterday Scotty heated his pool so Dylan could go swimming for his 1st time this season. He got to use his bubble blowing skills. He was apprehensive at first but once he spotted the basketball goal, he felt right at home. I took off Dylan's wet swimsuit and swimmy b/c he was getting cold but had to stay outside b/c I the other kids didn't want to get out yet. So once Dylan was dried off and warm, he streaked.
Inside, Scotty made his own dinner including a vegie! and made us fresh squeezed grapefruit juice from the grapefruit that he had picked when we first got there. What a good Florida life we have:)

1 comment:

betsey said...

I love Dylan's big tummy :) He is so adorable...what a great water boy too...he's going to take after his mommy!