Thursday, April 19, 2007

Silly mommy


Dylan knows and can do the signs for milk, eat, (kinda does water or drink but usually uses eat and points to his sippy cup), all done, more, ball, blanket, and airplane. I want him to know the sign for potty now. He actually can do it but he doesn't know what I'm getting at. He just laughs b/c I'm happy when he does it. The other day I thought he was going potty in his diaper so I rushed him to his potty seat. I was too late and Dylan thought it was the funnyest thing that I actually think he's ready to be potty trained.
He really doesn't care if he's dirty or wet. He doesn't seem to mind. I mind so he gets changed right away. It would be nice if he could make the association with the sign and he would possibly do it before and would tell me that it was time to go potty.
Sorry to all of my friends who don't care about potty time. I'll upload the video soon.

No comments: