Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Spare time


Before I started this blog, I really didn't have much spare time. Steven and I had so much to do that we didn't plan ANY extra projects unless something broke. We really only get one channel on our TV and we joke about it but it's got The Office and the news so we're fine.
Now I have more time and our problem is time management. Steven has sent out lots of resumes, we paid a guy to come tear down a wall and drywall it. We didn't even have enough time to think about hiring somebody before but we REALLY wish we had done this like 3 years ago. Steven has been fixing things around our house and I've been painting. I sewed some things including a cute belt for Dylan. Then I covered mine on my swimsuit to match:) There are lots of things I've been putting off. It's like New Years Resolution time. Finding where to begin is my problem now.

2 comments:

betsey said...

This is great Tiffany! I'm glad you are finding time to do things you enjoy. I love the belts that you made...so adorable and I think it is sweet that they match!

shannon said...

um, i'll have to make sure my husband doesn't see this picture. i don't want him asking why i don't look like that in my swimsuit. :)

cute belts, too!