Wednesday, April 11, 2007

banned from the house

I had to take Dylan w/ me to my last volunteer site b/c we're getting a wall torn down in our house and Steven had to be home but we didn't want Dylan there. I applied topical fluoride varnish to Head Start kids in St. Pete. Cute kids. They loved Dylan. Dylan didn't know what to think.



THEN we went to my mom's to take naps. After our naps we went out by the pool for lunch. The water was too cold to get in, but it sure was funny seeing Dylan's HUGE tummy. His pot belly can't be normal. Steven's research suggested that he'll be fine though.
After the pool, we hung out w/ our friends then to church like we do each Wednesday. From Wed at 3 'til Friday night I'm always pretty busy. That's why I'm just now posting from those days.

No comments: