Friday, April 27, 2007

archaic digital scrapping

Dylan loves his lullabies mix that Steven burned him from Itunes. I like it too. You'd think we'd be sick of it by now but we're not. It sooths him to sleep if he's over tired or in a strange new place. I travel with his blanket and that CD.
I'm going to 2 baby showers tomorrow and Steven personalized the songs for the babies and I wanted to make CD covers. I cut up the invitations and used the parts. I know there are ways to do this so fast w/ digital scrapbooking but since I don't have the programs yet, I scanned in and printed and re scanned and re-printed. I like the top one b/c it's a picture of Dylan's cute feet a long time ago. For Carolina's baby girl to be, Nalani

For Marcie's twins to be. She waiting to tell everybody the sex of her identical twins 'til the shower.

2 comments:

betsey said...

These are so adorable Tiffany! You are so creative!

The McKays said...

Cute! I've seen stuff on the internet for baby showers in that two peas theme. They had a really cute cake. I'll find it and send you the link.

We also have a favorite cd. It's the Johnson and Johnson Lullaby cd. We don't ever get tired of it either.