Saturday, April 7, 2007

1st Easter Egg Hunt

Racing to their 1st Easter Egg Hunt- so exciting! Giving Kisses

A month ago when I realized that Dylan will be able to participate in an Easter egg hunt, I started getting excited. My parents always had us do the Easter bunny stuff on the Saturday before Easter so that we could celebrate the real Easter on Sunday. We would get healthy snacks in our eggs like vitamin C, raisins, and nuts. We would always get a book too. I got Dylan 3 books b/c I'm a sucker.

This morning I fed Dylan and got him dressed. While I was getting ready I heard a plastic egg hit the floor. I grabbed my camera b/c I knew that he had found his easter basket:) He probably thinks that the eggs are funny shaped balls. I didn't open the eggs for him even though I had put 2 Gerber sweet potato stars in each one. He found those later at the park.

We took Dylan and Malia to a small park downtown, gave them baskets, and let them pick up and throw eggs. Dylan likes putting things in baskets so he did it at first but then didn't care that Malia was taking them out of his basket. He just wanted to go walk around and trip in the thick grass.

We took pictures 'til our camera cards ran out. Then we deleted some and took more pictures.











No comments: