Sunday, August 29, 2010

Boy's Weekend (posted by Steven)

So with Tiffany in Utah for her brother's wedding, I guess I need to update the blog. Tiffany has been gone since Wednesday. Single-parenting is rough. Dylan, Isaac, and I went to Tarpon Springs on Saturday with Uncle Andre and Barbie. Here are some photos of the excursion.

The typical tourist photo:


My favorite part of the trip were the numerous bakeries:
This is a corner of a huge candy store full of hundreds of barrels of sweets.  It was Dylan & Isaac's favorite part of the trip.  They were like kids in a candy store.
 
Dylan caught this:

These photos are not from Tarpon Springs, but are just to show that I fed the kids at least once while Tiffany was gone:
Hurry home Tiffy!

3 comments:

Tiffany Feger said...

Thank you, Steven! I miss my boys and their cute faces, but I'm happy to know you're doing a fantastic job without me there. I wasn't worried.

Lindsay said...

Okay, good job on the post, Steven. You need to teach Scott how to post now. I keep telling him that he needs to so I pointed out to him that you made a post too.
Tarpon Springs looked fun. We went there a year and a half ago. FUn times.

Lacey McKay said...

Awww, I'm sure she was so excited to see these. What a good hubby/dad!