Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ties

A friend gave us some ties because her boys have outgrown them.  She saw my boys were wearing ties at Jake's Bar Mitzvah.  Now my boys are about the right size for them, and I know how to tie them!  Have you ever tried tieing a toddler's tie, not wearing it?  I was so frustrated and it took forever!  I finally had Steven try, then we clipped one on him.  Isaac's is a clip on now. 
Dylan's tie here is a perfect knot, if you ask me:)

I love each of these pictures.  Dylan isn't into this quick photo session before church. 

Here's another day, more ties!

Isaac almost always picks a flower or two as he walks by them. 
I don't mind b/c they grow like beautiful weeds. 


These series crack me up. 

4 comments:

Scott Dodds said...

You seriously have the cutest boys ever! I can't believe how much Dylan looks like Martin. At least I think so. The ties add even more cuteness. Cute cute cute!

from karissa

Kat Gille said...

I love the flower eating series. Classic goofy Isaac! I miss those kids. Why can't you bring them out here to see me???

Holly said...

Your boys are getting so big and they're so handsome! Good job, Mommy!

Lindsay said...

those guys are so cute! love Dylans hair