Monday, December 1, 2008

Steven to he rescue

We went to the store and saw a carnival on the side of the road. We decided to stop by even though I didn't have my camera. I actually considered going to the house for it, but since we bundled up the boys with what I had in the mini van, we didn't need to run home for warm clothes too. (It was just really windy, not cold as you can tell by my short sleeves.)

I mentioned not having my camera and Steven said "Yeah, but I have a camera phone now!" My hero:) His phone has been held together by tape for a long time and even our waiters make fun of his phone some times. He was finally due for a free one. I can't believe that he had the option for a camera phone as his free one. It's not a great camera, of course, but it's perfect for times like this!

Dylan went fishing. I tried to help him, but he didn't catch one 'til I stopped helping.

He won a stuffed turtle.
Dylan and Steven rode on the only ride Dylan was tall enough for and Dylan LOVED it.


Now I'll be able to have a memory of our spontanious carnival trip.

No comments: