Friday, December 19, 2008

Dylan wishes you a Verry Miss-mas and [a happy] New Year

Maybe he learned this from school???

The ugly sweater is from an ugly Christmas sweater party that Steven went to.

Oh, and I just finnished the Book of Mormon (again)! It took me over a year. I did it the old fasioned way. I tried with the http://www.readthescriptures.com/, so my daily readings could be sent to me, but I got behind then felt guilty and quit. I should have just done the chapter/day instead of customizing it so I'd read it by the end of the year. (Last year.) I'm just not consistant.

I have Isaac to thank. I set up his pack 'n play in the office and set up the rocking chair there. My scriptures are right there, so when I rock him to sleep, I read to him 'til I get sick of hearing myself talk (or if I'm reading wierd names,) I hum and read to myself. I should have been doing this all along. Seriously, that's what normal people do.

I love it too. Like always, it's hard to put him down, but he's still sleeping through the night!!! From 8 or 9pm 'til 6 or 7 something!

No comments: