Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I love my job:

My Sunday School teaching job. I don't get paid for this one, of course, but it's so fun. They're singing "Once There Was A Snowman" here. We made sticker nativities last week after the lesson. (My grandma made the table cloth, are you jealous?!)This week, we had the Christmas lesson. We played with nativities and they dressed up in character. These kids LOVE acting out the scenarios in the lessons. They're really good at it. We also cut snowflakes b/c I can always find a way to incorporate an object lesson with snow flakes because I LOVE them.
David gave me a present (two that he picked out himself at Wal-greens for $.99, he's so proud) and a card to me "and my little drummer boys." Then, Renee came caroling this evening! Steven took Dylan to visit Dita so it was just me and Isaac. Unfortunately they missed the singing. Funny story. I was putting Isaac in his PJs. I thought I heard the front door but told myself it was nothing b/c I don't want to start being scared if Steven's not here. Then I heard "Jingle Bells!!!!!!" Luckily I was dressed. I didn't have any make up on so I wondered if I should grab my mascara or the camera. You guessed it.

You can't see the chocolate chip pumpkin bread with a bow on it that Renee is handing to me.

No comments: