Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jolly Belly

Dylan wanted to stop and say hi to Santa again. I had to pull the car over to feed or change Isaac and Dylan spotted him. Santa comes each year in the evenings and his helpers wave mini-vans (mom cars) in. They're in a beautiful median at the entrance to the Szasz neighborhood.

Here's the candy cane that Santa's elf gave to Dylan. I like his faces.
He's looking back at where Santa was.He said "Mom, you take a pic-too of me and the moo-maid?" Of course I'll take pictures of him with the "mermaid." We inched up close to Santa. Dylan didn't even give him a high five this time. I finally consented to getting in the picture since we had gotten out of the car and were the only family out there at the time. Isaac was NOT happy that Santa stood up for the picture.

I'm fat. I'll post this picture so that none of you will ever give me sweets, and that you will volunteer to watch my kids so I can go for a long run, or you'll get me a gym membership for Christmas (they have day care). Maybe you'll put me on the verbal abuse diet. (Steven's friends put him on it, like most diets, it's not that effective.) I know, I'm not owning up to this. Maybe I shouldn't have made sugar cookies with the kids today. We should have watched a work out show or something. Does anybody know of a good work out video? I'm in the market. I have a bigger belly than Santa.

No comments: