Monday, December 8, 2008

Dear Santa

It's Isaac's 1st Christmas, so he needs his Santa picture. I really liked the peppermint trees this year. Santa was so nice. Not creepy at all. He seemed like the nicest man ever. There was one family visiting with him when we got there. Dylan could see how nice Santa was, but had no intention of sitting on his lap. On the way there, he said "I just want to say hi to Santa. I don't want to sit on his lap." And that's just what he did. He gave Santa a high five. Santa gave him and Isaac each a little Christmas rubber ducky. I love that! Much better than a mini candy cane. I respected Dylan's wishes especially since the cost of pictures has doubled since the Easter bunny. Isaac wasn't so lucky. Look closer, did you see he kicked his shoe off when he was kicking and screaming? It was instant. If you buy some pictures, you can take a picture with your own camera. That's all I needed. Just this snapshot for the memory. I hope he'll forget all about it. He has done this scaredy screaming for a couple of other men.
I gave the picture I bought to my Grandma because she has a picture of all of her grandkids on Santa's lap hanging on her tree each year. ___________________________________________

Dylan wrote santa instead. He thought I said Santa was going to GET HIM or something at first and was worried when I asked what he wanted Santa to get him. Then he said that he did want presents. He wants scary toys and bad guys. He plays with Jake and Brent's wrestling figures, so I'm pretty sure that's what he wants. He and the other Dylan mailed their letters together.



Last year one of Santa's elves wrote Dylan back. I hope he does this year too!

2 comments:

The Stevens said...

That was fun. Cute pictures. I haven't taken Dylan to see Santa yet so we'll see how it goes.

Amber Ayres said...

sooooo cute! Zac was scared of Santa last year but did good this year, we actually went today. I'll have to scan the photos in and put them on my blog! miss you!