Thursday, September 11, 2008

Twins?

When we went to the beach, the people must have been asking, Are those two twins? Why do they have the same name?
I didn't sit down and blog our fun beach day, but 2Dylan's mom did. Click Here: Ditto, Jolyn .

Here are a couple of pictures.
Oh, and ISAAC CUT HIS FIRST TOOTH!!!! see?! Actually, now he has cut two more just yesterday. For once I've been updating the baby books and journals instead of the blog.
Then he slept. He fell asleep nursing and when I tried putting him down in the shaded stroller, he woke right up, then went tight to sleep when I picked him up, then woke up when down, asleep when up, (repeat). SO, good thing I have these slings. He slept in it for a while while we ate lunch and Jolyn chased the running Dylans around for me.
Maybe my little Dylan won't be a surfer after all. He was scared. I'm a mean mom and couldn't resist the opportunity to get him on a board, even though it's a paddle board, not a surf board. 2Dylan liked it though.


fun day!

No comments: