Friday, September 12, 2008

He's CRAWLING!

He's so bouncy, and when he gets close, he throws himself, SPLAT, to reach his goal (food).



On Sept 6th, he started crawling. Steven said from the living room, "I think we can officially say he's crawling now." I said that he has to move his knees too. Steven had me go in and see. I had just filled out his baby journal that he was ALMOST crawling. Now I need to go amend that. I guess I should wait until the day is done because he does new things all the time. I knew it would be soon and even wondered if he would crawl last Thursday when I dropped him off at Corrie's. I didn't want to miss it. I missed it I guess because Steven saw it first, but at least I was right there. I love how he gets excited and bobs his head and bounces. He gets up on his toes sometimes too. Dylan started with one food and one knee for a while first.

No comments: