Monday, September 29, 2008

My spoiled little baby

This is a favorite time of mine. Yes, I'm in the car. I'm in the car a lot and sometimes I have to just pull over. I wonder if people who see me get back out of the driver seat with him compare me to Brittany. This guy loves to nurse and it's so easy for me, besides the frequency part. He doesn't like baby food much. He'll take a bottle just fine, but prefers me. We'll get him to sleep through the night some day, I hope. I just thought I'd take a picture so I won't forget how cute he is at this phase of life in case he ever stops:)

4 comments:

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

Awwww, so sweet! I wish I'd taken a few like that of Abbey nursing.

Cute shirts on both of you too! They coordinate!

I remember feeling awkward about nursing in the backseat of my car too, but then one day I realized I'd never noticed anyone else do it, so I figured nobody ever noticed me doing it. People are so much in their own little worlds. I'm sure they don't pay as much attention as you think. And even if the did, who cares what they think! Your precious baby is what matters most!

aardy5 said...

I would love seeing those big brown eyes looking up at me. He is so precious and so lucky to have such a great mom!

Amber Ayres said...

so sweet! and thanks for not showing any boobage tif, I wouldn't want to report your promiscuous photos!

The Cardines said...

hey tiffany,

I like the pictures, but I am wondering how to post so you change the layout of the pictures.