Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sandy Boys

My boys love the beach. All 3 of them. Isaac liked sitting in the shallow water eating sea weed while Dylan and Steven jumped over waves. Isaac liked it out in the water too, but my camera couldn't go out there because there were waves that could splash it.
Dylan remembered to take his squirt gun. He has a really good memory. I will tell him "no, when we go to the beach." Then when I tell him we're going to the beach, he will grab whatever toy he wanted to play with days earlier. He also remembers when he wakes up what I promised him (like to go see Jake).
This was on Sept 6th. When we got home, I wrote in Isaac's baby journal that he was at a cute phase where he was almost crawling. He could magically move around the room when I wasn't looking, but would stay on his beach towel on the beach for the most part. But then, later that evening, he started really crawling. I guess I'll have to update the baby books in the evening. Until then, I have it down here, September 6th.






We burried Dylan, then, not to leave Isaac out of the fun, we burried him too. I did say all THREE boys love the beach and sand, so we burried Daddy next.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute boys! I especially like the one where it looks like Isaac is contemplating kissing the seaweed, and the one where Dylan is buried and is grinning with his little arms folded.

It's funny how much darker Dylan is than Isaac. They almost don't look related!

The Stevens said...

Fun family day at the beach! Yea!