Monday, March 25, 2013


On a Monday, I went to go drop off a print order in St. Pete. 
There was a crash so we had to take a detour and look what park we found! 
It was in the middle of a neighborhood and I'm not sure I could find it again, but I took note then we went there after dropping off the prints and CD. 

 I called a friend who lives close and she and her son met us there. We talked while the kids played. Perfect.

 Tyler and Ivy are miss matched b/c I had to wake Tyler up and just put his clothes in the diaper bag. But maybe I dropped his shirt on the driveway b/c I couldn't find it. (It was buried in the diaper bag, oh well.) And Ivy leaked on her clothes so that's why she changed.
 After nap time, I noticed Tyler's eye was pink. It had been crusty in the morning but I was hoping it was just sleep in his eye. I got Malia, then Dylan, then we went to our doctor's office. They said that he had an ear infection too, so they gave him the pink stuff instead of drops. (The pink stuff isn't pink any more, in case you're wondering.)
 It was Tyler's 1st time taking antibiotics. I accidentally skipped a day and his eye got yucky again. So they called in stronger Amoxicillin. We got a babysitter right after  we gave him his first dose but in the morning he had a couple of patches of small bug bite looking areas. We dressed him, gave him his morning dose, then after his nap, he was itching his belly button or something. I lifted up his shirt to see that it looked like he had more bites on his tummy and back! I replaced his bedding and clothes. My mom thought it was an allergic reaction. I didn't know what to think but an hour after he took his night dose, he got the small hives/bumps around his hair line, then on his chin, and other patches. I called my cousin's husband, a pharmacist, to ask him for advice. He said to keep a close watch on him and call 911 if anything started swelling or if he had dificulty breathing. He was fine over night but I called in the morning. I was supposed to go to the beach and instead waited for the doctor to call back. The nurse said not to give him the morning dose and to wait for the doctor to see if we needed to take him in or not. I called at lunch time to ask if I should give him benedryl b/c some more popped up on his face even though I hadn't given him anything since the night before. She said yes then called an hour later to say that they would call in a 3rd Rx. They called in Cefdinir in. That night, he took it, then an hour later, the rash popped up again! So in the morning the nurse called me back to tell me to just be done with antibiotics. I'm not sure what he's allergic to, but Isaac got a couple of bumps a couple of days later, they were smaller but on his face. Wierd! He did puke on Tuesday night and we had a movie day and stayed in our PJs. And Dylan puked last night and had a PJs day today, but he got hungry and ate dinner and was fine after his 4 hour nap. Isaac napped on his puke day too.
  I took the Crew girls to their dad then we went to the mall for some Easter shirts and pants. The shirts were on sale for $3 each!
I would have finished shopping but I didn't have a stroller for Tyler and I didn't want to wake him. My back was killing me! It's worth it though, I took the infant seat knowing that it would be a long day for my baby. 

No comments: