Sunday, August 2, 2009

Prenatal Massage by my friend Corrie

Corrie had me make up some flyers for her to go in welcome packets at her friend's OB practice. (She hasn't even seen this yet.) Click on the image to read the benefits of prenatal massage. If you're pregnant, you don't need a flyer to tell you that you need a massage, but it may justify the cost to your husband:) It's a need, not a want!
She charges $60/hr or $800/90 min, but remember it's $10 off if you buy a gift card through me. (Or if you call/email her and tell her you're my friend.)
Sorry Lindsay, I didn't get you a gift certificate for your shower. I thought about it. Tell Scott it's a need!!!
Oh, and a bit of trivia for you:
Guess who's sillouette is on the flyer? I'll give the first person to guess correctly another $5 off of a gift certificate to be used for yourself or as a gift. It's not just for prenatal massages, so everybody would want this. (no expiration date.)
Here's her card.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am so gonna get one!! I think sill. is you!!!

Kat Gille said...

I think it's you too. I was studying it before I read the post ... and I was thinking your hair looks really thick! :)

Tiffany Feger said...

it's me, you two are right. It's when I was pregnant w/ Dylan, a self portrait. I thought I might be able to do something with it, and here you go! is it wierd though? hard to tell.

So claim your gift card for only $45 instead of $60, Lindsay. I picked it up from Corrie today so I have it for you.

Lindsay said...

AWESOME!!! Can I pay you Friday? That is payday!! I can't wait.