Monday, August 24, 2009

Noah and Isaac

Have I mentioned before how much I love Mondays?
I do. Noah is here to keep Isaac occupied and I'm able to catch up from a busy weekend to get organized. (By my own standards of course, but I'm destressed and can do whatever I want and I love it.)

This is how Noah eats. It's how he eats cupcakes, and these noodles. Two hands push fistfulls into his mouth and are stuck there. He does not remove his hands until his hands are empty. He was doing a little dance too.
He gets so excited when it's his turn to jump into the pool! He goes nuts!
He's still wiggly under water when he splashes in, then wants to do it over and over.
They'll be little best buddies.
He begs for food all day long.
They know they're silly.
They make my Mondays even better.
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Kat Gille said...

Wow, you must REALLY like Mondays to post about them an hour after midnight on Sunday! :P