Monday, June 2, 2008

What would YOU do?

We are spending spare time doing whatever it takes to move. Well, we don't really have spare time. I had a birthday party and a house warming party and something else I was supposed to be at, but we painted instead. I am ALWAYS double booked it seems. We didn't really plan ahead much and had Dylan and Isaac with us. It was cool that my mom and Don were at the house when we pulled up. They mowed our lawn for us since it's still technically their house. Then they took Dylan home with them - hooray! I thought Isaac would sleep, but all he wanted to do was eat. And eat. And EAT some more. I would take a break and feed him, but painting was taking for EVER. He wanted me to pacify him by BEING the pacifier.
Then I had an idea.

So what would YOU do?


P.S.
We are using the environmental friendly paint w/ minimal fumes that's safe for pregnant moms and babies and immuno-compromised/lung issues mother-in-laws.

5 comments:

The Stevens said...

You are so creative and such a good mom!

Anonymous said...

And all these years I've been bragging that you could change from normal clothes into a swimsuit or vice versa while driving. This takes the cake though. Holy cow! I'm having a really hard time not laughing out loud. (I'm at work, where it would be awkward to have to explain why I was laughing...) Pretty dang ingenious. Wow, this post makes my day.

The McKays said...

Now THAT is FUNNY!!! I love it! I'm just curious if he got any paint in his hair?

Anonymous said...

That's awesome :) You are officially supermom!

Amber Ayres said...

You crack me up! It is hard with kids!!! When we painted our house, we put a pack n' play up with Zac in it with a portable DVD player watching cartoons (baby jail) and had Landon in a bouncy chair (cuz Zac was like 20 mo. and Landon was 6 mo.) But that only lasted so long and your right, painting does take FOREVER!