Monday, June 9, 2008

Pool party

On Wednesday I took another field trip with my Fun Four. My friend (who does not have any kids of her own) invited me over to her kid party. She assured me that there would be some young girls who would help take care of some kids while I watched others. It was a treat to get to go swimming with Dylan and Malia in the day time. She had pool toys since I didn't think to bring any. Dylan golfed to her with the pool toys. The girls played "baby doll" with Isaac and Noah. I put Noah to sleep in the beautiful crib she had set up - yea, she's ready for kids, but they're waiting for some reason:) After the pool, she had a full lunch for the kids. She cooked mac 'n cheese, finger sandwiches, peeled apples, cheese, turkey, cheese, juice, water, etc etc etc. Amazing! Then she put on one of her many Baby Einstein DVDs and got out books. I could have stayed all day.

5 comments:

betsey said...

Looks like a ton of fun Tiffy! You are so brave to even take care of four kids under the age of 3 alone, let alone do activities with them. You are AMAZING!

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

I can't let my kids see this, or they will be complaining and wondering why I can't be as fun as you are!

Love your new header photos; I've just been reading your posts in my Google Reader, so hadn't seen your actual blog page in a while.

Take care!

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

I can't let my kids see this, or they will be complaining and wondering why I can't be as fun as you are!

Love your new header photos; I've just been reading your posts in my Google Reader, so hadn't seen your actual blog page in a while.

Take care!

The McKays said...

Abbey has a pink suit just like that! I'm guessing it's from you? I can't think of where else it would have come from. I can't wait to get some pics of her in it at the Lake this year!

Amber Ayres said...

wow what an awesome friend! You are so good at handling those four, it's like having two sets of twins!