Monday, June 23, 2008

30th Birthday Celebration continues



For Steven's birthday, Andre and I planned a fun night out. We got a hotel room at the Hard Rock. Steven and I went there to get ready then Andre got us a limo! It took us to his house where we met up with friends. We then went to the new club downtown for a while. That was fun. It was my first time going dancing since being pregnant. Andre got a table for us and our friends. The limo took everyone back to Andre's and us back to Tampa. Happy 30th, old man!

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention. Look at my horible bangs! I thought I'd give them a little trim myself. Oops. I was pretty upset. Just in time for me to be an adult with no kids for once. How dissappointing. Look how short they are when dry! HORIBLE! I've had some pretty funny hair dos, but this was self inflicted and not for any $. Oh well.

No comments: