Monday, June 9, 2008

Bravery

I had some extra energy last Monday and took all 4 kiddos to the park. I loaded up the mini van by myself with these four for the 1st time.
Dylan and Malia can walk and Noah and Isaac are almost big enough for the double stroller.
We saw a crazy spider. Malia LOVES bugs of all kinds. Dylan was trying to hold her back b/c he was worried about her. I fed all 4 while there. There was another mom and her 1yr old. She was watching me then later said she wanted to be a nanny and was taking notes. Ha! She was about to leave then came back when she saw I was having trouble. I went to this play ground specifically b/c it is mostly in the shade and because it is fenced in. Well, Malia opened the gate to chase a squirel then Dylan followed - yikes! I got them, but Noah moves off of the beach towel I had for him. Then Isaac woke up and didn't want to be put down, then there were lots of messes with spit up and pee etc. It was worth it and was so much fun b/c the kids don't get to go to the park that much any more.
Later that day, Jake noticed that Isaac was really watching Dylan's movie. It was so funny that he had turned his head and found something interesting to focus on. The screen is on the left of the picture below:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, Super Mom! I'm way impressed that you tried that and that you survived it. :) And that spider is crazy!

The McKays said...

Wow. You are brave! I don't think I would even attempt it with two! Oh, wait, I'm going to have two next year! What am I going to do??

That spider is crazy! Are you sure it's real? Maybe you should have video-taped it for us! I've never seen anything like it here! It almost looks like a little crab!

Amber Ayres said...

You are an amazing mom and babysitter Tif! I wish u lived closer so we could hang out, I MISS U!!!